Sunday, November 25, 2012

Interview

        Interview for womenspersonalfinance.net 
    
    1. How did you first become interested in fashion and why is it important for you?
        I don’t remember the exact moment; I think as any teenager, you start to care about fashion
        at some point…
       
     2. What inspires you? Who are your favorite designers?
         My inspiration is a vast domain, people, nature, photography, religions/cultures. 
         Designers… I love the spring collections - 2013 from Dries Van Noten and Diane von
         Furstenberg.
 

   3. What was the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
        I think shoes are the most expensive things I buy related to fashion… but I don classify my 
        clothes by expensive and cheap, at this moment my preferred clothes are cheap and/or vintage.

   4. What are your cost saving tips? Can you share them with our readers?
        I’m not a fashion addict, I buy what I like without exaggerate, this is my tip.

    5. What things do you choose to save money on?
        I don’t have a fixed category; I save money by not buying things I don’t need.

    6. Do you have money saving tips for our readers when it comes to fashion?
        Find your style, don’t exaggerate, don’t be a consumer.

    7.  What do you think about taking out a loan for buying something you love? Have you ever

         taken a loan?  
         Never !

    8. What are your TOP 5 favorite fashion blogs and why? Do you mind ifwe interview them too?
        I love The Sartorialist, Garance Dores, Jack@Jill, Le Look, Facehunter; I love their vision,  
        quality of work, profesionalism.   
Bookmark and Share

No comments: