Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer YOGA Holiday


Yoga retreat and photography
My summer yoga holiday is getting closer and closer :D I just can´t wait to go to this yoga retreat,that will be held at a wonderful beach at the south of Spain. On this retreat I´ll be mixing up yoga and photography, the two passions of mine, yeeeeyyy!!!
Since the yoga retreat is organized by Living Yoga Valencia, the studio that I practice at, and Studio Latika from Almeria, I’ll have the chance to practice yoga of all sorts like: ashtanga vinyasa yoga, hatha yoga, acro yoga, SUP yoga and aereo yoga. 
To be more exact, the yoga retreat that I am about to go to will take place at the Natural Park called Cabo De Gata near Almeria, check this place out, it´s absolutely gourgeos. This place will be just perfect to take photos of devoted people practicing yoga.
I´ll share some pictures and will be following up soon on the topic.
You can find them on my Facebook Page: Yoga y Fotografia  
Bye :*

No comments: